Interested in being a part of this? Here’s what you need to do:
- You need to be between 13 and 23 years old.
- As an individual trader, you register (for free) on www.theteenagemarket.co.uk. You’ll then be able to pitch for a place at the Market.
- It is free to most teenage traders. The stall will cost nothing and the basic public indemnity is paid for.
If you are selling food and drink you’ll need to get your own Environmental Health clearance – and if you’re doing something unusual and possibly dangerous then you’ll need you’re own insurance
- If you are a trader under 18 years old, then you’ll need to bring a responsible adult with you to help run the stall.
- We will not be providing things to sell, or a starter pack of money for change. That is your job.
- You need to be at the market ahead of time to set up your stall ready for 11:00am – the start of the market.
- You will need to be ready to stay on after 4:00pm to clear your stall away. The stall must be active until then.
- As a performer you can do exactly the same, just register and apply at www.theteenagemarket.co.uk.
We provide all the on-stage amplification you will need and can give you a digital copy of your set if you want.
You are also welcome to collect money, as a busker during your set, and sell any of your recorded music.