Our very first Teenage Market is going to start at 4:00 pm on Saturday 31 March!
Interested in being a part of this? Here’s what you need to do:
- As an individual trader, you register (for free) on www.theteenagemarket.co.uk. You’ll then be able to pitch for a place at the Market.
- It is free to most teenage traders. The stall will cost nothingnad the basic public indemnity is paid for.
If you are selling food and drink you’ll need to get your own Environmental Health clearance – and if you’re doing something unusual and possibly dangerous then you’ll need you’re own insurance
- If you are a trader under 18 years old, then you’ll need to bring a responsible adult with you to help run the stall.
- We will not be providing things to sell, or a starter pack of money for change. That is your job.
- You need to be at the market ahead of time to set up your stall ready for 4:00pm – the start of the market.
- You will need to be ready to stay on after 7:30 to clear your stall away. The stall must be active until then.